Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Doing it on the road

For the last few days I have gotten on the exercycle where I'm staying, and then done the resistance band exercises as well, except for the lat pulldowns - I didn't find a chair in the vicinity until I realized there were some outside, which I then dragged in today. After doing these exercises I hit the pool next door (our gang is using two homes) and did some water exercises, as I mentioned in the last post, and swam some. So I have been getting something done.

Today I woke with back pain and leg pain and it was a while before I felt a bit better. It isn't a great day for my body, exercise or no, but I suspect it would be worse if I were not doing anything.

I do feel some control over my fate, so to speak, by having the resistance bands with me and knowing what to do with them. And now that I can more-or-less swim again I can do a bit of that, too.

No comments: