Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Another Night and Another Morning

Last night I conked out easily and stayed asleep until about five a.m. What a lovely feeling. No uncomfortable leg things, no waking all night long. And I took no drugs.

This morning I made my way to the gym after nine, feeling somewhat lazy, and did my usual little workout with the machines and so on, then took a shower and dressed for the day. I had a cup of tea at the gym cafe before leaving. Because I was up and about I decided to do errands around town. I went to Costco to pick up some things and found that the more I walked around the store the more in pain I was. I could hardly wait to get to the car. The pain was mostly in my right leg, my calf and thigh, but also somewhat in my left knee.

I talked myself into going to Petco to pick up cat food, managed that okay but still in pain, and finally stopped at CVS to get paper towels (I get them there because they have 100% recycled paper towels as well as 100% recycled TP in 1000-sheet rolls). Then to home, where I managed to get everything inside before I heated up some soup and some Boca burgers for my lunch.

What I want more than anything else is to be able to walk around without pain. That's it.


No comments: