Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Back to the gym

Yesterday I did an Aqua class in spite of feeling back pain and leg pain and in spite of having pain in my right leg when I drove (pressed on accelerator). After the class I did all of two laps of swimming! My left arm is not all there yet and I don't expect it will be completely recovered for quite some time but I was able to make my way across the pool all right.

Today I did my regular routine, feeling punk again when I left for the gym but better later. I have to remember that this is how it is. Just keep doing it unless there is something way off with my body. Today I no longer had the pain in my right leg when I drove. Improvement! I also slept well last night, just some getting up for the bathroom and a brief time reading in bed. I'd say B+ for the sleep.

No comments: