Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Belated Blog: If it's not broke...


Today's challenge: (Or rather, yesterday's challenge)

If it’s not broke, don’t fix it. What is working well in your community, healthcare, blogs, social media, or your work in particular? What do you like about it?
I like that my arthritis blog is easy to get to, to update, to change in appearance, to post in. I love the ease of publication because it makes it much more likely that I will go ahead when inspired to write, and not put it off - as I did this one!

My blog is a simple one-person effort, which means that I have complete control. There are no external deadlines, except when I sign up for a challenge like this one. Challenges can be fun largely because they have an end! Not so much fun if they go on forever.

My blog is whatever I want it to be. I do not have to meet anyone else's expectations.

All good.

This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J

2 comments:

Kevin Blumer said...

The challenge is a little bit bigger than i thought. It seems easy when you are writing for yourself put a little bit strain on you it is good thou ive been liking some of the ideas for posting or prompts as they call them.

Judith Lautner said...

I like some of the prompts a lot better than others. And I admit I don't do as much on the ones I dislike.