Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

P t and the pursuit of happiness

The pain persisted so the nurse - brad - said he'd get me an injection in between physical therapy. I like this physical therapist. He s very thorough and thoughtful. The goal for today was to get up and into a wheelchair and to hang there for a while And I did it. Also I am hooked up to the pulley apparatus and am pulling my leg up to bend it every now and then. I got to 75 degrees when I did it for the PT, so that was good. I feel hopeful because I know it will get better.And maybe this last drug - injected - will be the answer for the pain. Frankly, I'm willing to go with injections if it works. Lunch was liquid. Heavy liquid, including a blended vegetable soup. And the infamous artificially sweetened and flavored sorbet. As for using my iPad for these journal entries - both good and bad. I prefer to use my iMac keyboard but arranging everything so I can see is a little challenge. A small laptop would be better, to be honest. However, the iPad is small and I can use it alone, without the keyboard, particularly for short answers to emails.

2 comments:

Elaine Vigneault said...

Glad your surgery went well! When should I come to visit?

Judith Lautner said...

Answered in email!