Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Therapy Dance

When I go into the rehab room I am usually treated with views of others
doing their therapy. There are so many different conditions and so many
ways of improving our strength and flexibility, and some of the ways are
surprising and even fun.

As I have mentioned here before, sometimes the work looks like a dance.
But in fact it almost always does. I would love to take a video camera
in to photograph all the different activities and put it together with
music, as a dance. I think the film would be fun to watch and
interesting as well, as it would show the innovative techniques, the
simple ones, and the wonderful feeling that sometimes comes over us when
we get better at any particular activity.

My guess is that somebody has already done this. But maybe not?

No comments: