Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout

Today I did my second aqua class. Much larger class this time, different teacher, named Karey. Somewhere between a dozen and 20 people, which at times meant I ran into others. We have two long lanes but we can’t spread the whole length because of the differences in depth and because we then would not hear the teacher.


Karey led us through a different set of aerobic exercises and I liked them better than last Friday’s. I felt they were really getting something done and I was having less pain. When we were done I knew I’d done something, yet...I wasn’t as tired as I was last time, or even as tired as I was yesterday.


I took a shower, changed, and knew I was feeling good! Not all better, no pain or anything, but wooo! So much better. I felt stronger and stretched out and in less pain. It seems like a turning point.


I met a couple of fellow passengers this time, both in the locker room and in the pool. I asked about a class a couple of them also take, called “Active”, and they said you do what you can in there, whatever shape you are in. So I figure I am going to give that one a try too.

No comments: