Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

a night and a day

Last night, night after my first water workout, I had no cramps. I did have restless legs for a while, but ultimately I fell rather soundly asleep. I usually wake a few times and sometimes end up reading a bit, and last night was no exception, but overall I got plenty of sleep.

Today I went back to the gym to do my regular little workout. Ten minutes at level 3 on the bike, and the others the same as last time. This time I headed for the steam room afterwards. I had been feeling not all that energetic and quite stiff, and I thought the steam might be helpful. It did feel good, the hot white cloud obliterating all vision, a bit frightening actually.

After completing a few errands I came home and lay around, feeling stiff, tired, and achey. I took a bit of a nap in the middle of the day.

I am now still stiff, achey, tired. I may just turn in soon. Tomorrow I will not go to the gym.

It has been just over a week now.

No comments: