Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

Adjusting during travel

I was lucky. The Henderson Multigenerational Center's fitness room has quite an array of weight machines, and I was able to substitute for two out of the three I normally use. The lat pulldown machine did not work for me with my shoulder as it is because I would have to open my arm too wide, which I can't do just yet. So I was able to do most of my regular little workout here.

I hoped to be able to do a water workout too but it's been really busy and that has not happened and I don't expect it will. There is turmoil among family members, various crises, and I am here too short a time to do everything.

The pain continued yesterday. Last night I drugged myself again with acetaminophen pm, and I think that has taken the edge off the pain today. I don't like taking any drugs for this but there do come times when it seems the right thing to do. I'll get through this and hope in the right direction.

No comments: