Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

and the day after that...

"There is no gain without pain"? I am sure that's true to an extent. What I am concerned about is if my pain is simply a matter of getting adjusted to the use of these muscles and not just another manifestation of arthritis. Right now I am willing to believe it's all good.

Last night I had something similar to cramps in my right calf, actually close to the ankle. A tight, painful feeling that intensified when I stood on that foot. I managed to limp my way into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I stayed in there a while, with hot water on the leg, until it finally eased up. After that no further issues.

This morning I am feeling some back pain. Lower back. I am stiffer than usual today. I am chalking it up to the exercises, minor though they may be, and will be paying attention as time goes on to whether I adjust or not.

No comments: