Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Day 10

 October 31:

Yes. Halloween. 

Last night my knee hurt too much, again, and I took a tramadol tablet. Made me feel fuzzy in the morning. 

I have been walking without my cane all day today. Not that I have walked much, but I feel stronger for doing it. 

It occurred to me that split peas and lentils are among the foods I can eat on this plan. Today I bought a couple of bags of each and made a pot of split pea soup without onions or vegetable broth. Just carrots and celery and garlic. I like it a lot.

And today I can relieve myself of some temptations. I have a bag of peanut butter cups in the freezer and a bunch of energy bars in the cupboard. I can leave some out for anyone who comes by for treats, and bring the rest to Elaine's house, where it can all stay if not taken. 

-----

It's almost 8:00 pm. I took a ropinerole tablet at 6:50 pm. But my legs are going into restlessness now.  My right leg now, not just my left. 

------

9:33 pm. Still dealing with the restless legs. It doesn't seem like the ropinerole is doing any good.

BP: 126/74

Weight: 101.6

No comments: