Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Day Four

 

I'm still on the plan. However, when I looked at the PCRM website and looked at the pamphlet they provide on the arthritis elimination diet, I see that they included soy and chickpeas in the possible triggers section. These two are not on the list that is on the website itself, however. (Nor are they on the list in my copy of the cook.) I have been debating whether to stop eating these two foods for this four-week period. 

I'm thinking of getting split peas so I can make a simple split pea soup. Very simple. 

Today I have not walked a lot. Went to the dentist for a checkup and ended up having a tooth filled. That is, a part of the filling had broken off so I had it replaced. Then I picked up an order from Target by sitting in my car and having them bring it out. 

I am trying something of a test.  The last time I had any Tylenol was 7:03 pm last night. I decided to forgo it for today, see how it goes.  I will take Tylenol PM later, though. It has been helping me get to sleep in spite of that restless leg and wound pain.  So far I don't notice any more discomfort than usual. 


BP: 142/79

Weight: 200.2

No comments: