Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2023

Day Six

 I slept better last night. Had restless leg going on as usual but I did get to sleep and didn't wake too often.

I'm going to my first appointment with the outpatient physical therapist today. I think it is the same place I went to for a previous PT series. Even the same therapist, I think. 

Turns out I was wrong. It is a different physical therapy office. Very near the other one. I made an entrance today by tripping and falling on my knees as I went up the steps. Several therapists rushed out to help but I was able to get up easily. I don't think I would have been able to before surgery.

The offending steps

This afternoon I made a carrot soup, which I will eat tomorrow, and rice noodles with a pesto sauce made with zucchini. Not bad at all, the pasta. I ate all of the applesauce I made yesterday. I might just start laying in jars of applesauce. 


BP: 156/93

Weight: 200

No comments: