Search This Blog

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Day Five

 Bad night. Not the worst but far from the best. It started with restless leg. That went on for a while, as I got up and down and stretched and relaxed and finally fell asleep. Then I woke up with a cramp in my left leg. It took some time to calm that down. I got up, stood on that leg, walked, stood, sat down, stretched, until it finally eased. Not long after, I woke with a cramp in my right leg.  I went through similar efforts, finally getting back to sleep. Sleep never lasts long for me, so it was tossing and turning until early morning, when I fed the cats. After that, I managed to rest a little because my leg wasn't bothering me, until it started to hurt a little again.

I didn't feel the need to take any more Tylenol after the Tylenol PM that I had taken at about seven last night. I'll try going another day without.

I always seem to be digesting food when I take blood pressure readings. I shall remind myself not to do so in the future.

My back pain has been acting up more lately. I wonder if it is the stress of buying a home, getting ready for the move. Whatever it is, it is really irritating when I want to get something done.

As for my food! I am just eating stuff. No organized meals, just what is available that doesn't take much effort. Right now I am eating a bowl of green peas. Earlier I had rice cakes and then watermelon.

Later....

I made more strawberry applesauce, using six apples, a pound of strawberries, and about a half can of apple juice concentrate. It isn't nearly enough. Need to make more.



BP: 141/98

Weight: 199.8

No comments: