Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Day 11

I had a struggle with restless legs again last night. It took forever to get to sleep, and then I had to get up earlier than I wanted because my legs wouldn't rest.

My knee continues to hurt. I don't know what happened there. It seemed to be fine and then bam! Knee pain again. Could it be from that fall? It doesn't seem so. 

I'm still working on defining this elimination diet. I haven't found a way to ask the questions I have. At this point I have made these modifications:

I'm eating soy foods.

I'm eating some foods raw.

I'm eating garbanzo beans.

I'm unclear on what seasonings are okay so I'm being cautious and going by the recipes in the back of the book.

Tonight, though, I'm having smashed garbanzos with celery and mustard. All mixed together.

BP: 129/74

Weight: 201.6

No comments: