Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2023

Week Two begins

October 29: Last night sucked. I had the usual restless leg, then after I got to sleep I woke with my left knee hurting. I'm trying to remember if the pain is the same as it was before surgery. I don't remember. I couldn't get to sleep with the pain. I tried rubbing it and stretching it and trying different positions but it did not ease. I finally took an oxycodone tablet. I had stopped taking the oxy tabs several days ago and didn't relish the experience but ultimately it seemed to be the right move. The pain did let up, although I felt nausea and that icky lightheadedness that comes with narcotics (for me, anyway).  I finally was able to get a little sleep. Not enough. I am still feeling really sleepy and I have been up for about four hours.

Just a little bit ago, my right leg started to cramp up. I'm not sure if "cramp" is the right word but it's close. I have been walking around the apartment, trying to get both my left leg, which has gone restless again, and my right, to feel normal.

Later. . .

The knee pain seems to have gone away for the most part. Restless leg continues to plague me no matter what time of day. 

I bought two large jars of applesauce yesterday. I have almost finished one of them. Along with many rice cakes, a can of garbanzo beans, and several ounces of sweet potato. I have exceeded the macros again. Usually do, in spite of the weirdness of what I'm eating.


BP: 147/80

Weight: 200.6


No comments: