Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Now the right arm?

Three days ago I awoke with pain in my right arm, the upper outside part - triceps? I am not sure what the part is called. It wasn't the same as the left arm pain and not as bad, fortunately, but still quite painful. I have been working it at the gym, where I did the stretches on that arm as well as the left (with the stick) and in the Aqua classes, where it has to be used for one thing or another. I think the activity is helping relieve the pain. It isn't gone yet but I feel it won't take that long.

My right leg continues to be a problem, including the right foot. I haven't yet made an appointment with a doctor to check the foot. I am thinking about how I want to approach such an appointment to get the most out of it.

No comments: