Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Day 16

November 6: I am cautiously optimistic about my knee pain. It seemed a little less yesterday. Maybe a little less today. Maybe it really will stop.

I meet with oncology PA Sara today by zoom. I will bring up the back pain and the knee pain, as well as the cracks on my fingers. They are dry dry dry and cracking at the tips. I have seen this - only worse - in Tagrisso group posts. I do think it is a side effect of Tagrisso rather than simply the dry weather here.

------

Later....

Met with Sara. She is prescribing a higher dose of ropinerole for the restless legs and scheduling an MRI for my back when I go to Mayo on December 18.

I had physical therapy in the afternoon. I told the therapist about my knee pain and my back pain and my restless legs. She modified some exercises for my knee. It does seem like it is a little less painful.


BP: 139/72

Weight: 198.4

No comments: