Search This Blog

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Wow. End of Week Two

November 4: I'm trudging on. I worry a little about the variations - some raw foods, tofu, garbanzo beans. But overall I am doing the plan and I think I'm doing what needs to be done.

Yesterday friend Laurie came for a visit. To prepare for her, I was tidying up, which meant I had taken a lot of steps by the time she arrived. Then I met her at baggage claim and we walked back to my car - more steps. Later we went to the grocery store and then to Lowe's to meet about kitchen changes. More steps. I took a lot more steps than I usually do these days. I think that is why my legs cramped up last night.

First it was one leg then later the other and then the first leg again. Mostly it was my feet. They would do that weird thing, straightening out and freezing there. I had to stand up and push down on my heel. Fortunately, that did the trick. 

Today Natalie the organizer came. She was here to pack boxes, with her assistant Jesse. She spent four hours in the morning packing stuff. I had woken early and was able to label what could be packed and what not, and I set aside things that I want to use until I actually move.  That took some time but it was worth it. Natalie and Jesse were able to go though several areas quickly. But there are still many things to pack. The next session is tentatively scheduled for next Saturday morning.



BP: 131/79

Weight: 199

No comments: