Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Some Pain Here, Some Pain There

A couple of nights ago I woke two or three times because of sudden pain in my left calf. It wasn't a cramp. I don't know exactly what it was, but it was sudden and sharp and impossible to ignore. By morning it was okay again.

Last night I had pain in my right leg, the calf area also. I limped around a bit and when I arrived at the gym I had sudden pain in my right hip. I managed to get through the gym routine and was feeling a lot better afterwards. But by the time I was off to sewing class, less than an hour later, I was feeling a lot of pain in my right foot. This pain remained throughout class and beyond, and is still with me. I limped around all day, feeling discouraged but trying to stand straight as much as I could.

I may go for tylenol pm tonight.

No comments: