Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2008

some progress?

Yesterday my knee was hurting still, and I did not want to do the regular arthritis exercises. I should have done them anyway but I did not.

Today, though, I got in my thirty minutes. I did it by pushing a cart around Costco for over 30 minutes. The cart gave me a crutch of sorts, some help, and even though it was initially very painful I felt able to manage better as I went on. After about 45 minutes I started to lose it, though, and was grateful to get back to my car.

What I learned: if I bring a cane or walking stick with me I can do better, at least get through the 30 minutes, while I am in this rather miserable state.

1 comment:

Judith Lautner said...

This blog is not on rheumatoid arthritis but rather osteoarthritis, hima.