Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Moving ahead

This morning, at the gym, I felt no pain while on the treadmill, for the full five minutes. I still felt a little discomfort, stiffness, but it did not bother me. It was a short time and I did not want to tempt fate by staying on the treadmill longer, but it felt good.

Earlier I had felt more pain in my right knee than usual. Lately my knees have been sharing their pain with me more while my right hip offers less. I like to think of this as a kind of progress, because I think the overriding hip pain was blocking out the knee pain for so long, and now the hip pain is less, so the knees are coming back.

Tomorrow I have my second appointment with Paul, the physical therapist. I will see what progress I have made and I hope I will remember to ask about the resurgence of knee pain.

No comments: