Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Into week 12

Here, in the midst of week 12, I am again taking stock. What I have noticed most of all is that my legs are more comfortable when I sleep, when I sit for long periods (like in a theater), and when I am in any situation where I have to put them up. Yesterday I went to the dentist for a teeth-cleaning. I remembered that usually my leg is uncomfortable and I am constantly trying to find a place where it won't bother me. Yesterday it did not bother me at all.

I suspect the primary reason for this change is the exercises. They work the muscles that need to be worked, enough so that they don't get "restless".

And speaking of that. That "restless leg syndrome": I really think it has more to do with lack of exercise than anything else. But I have no evidence at all. Just my own experience that when I exercise regularly my legs are more comfortable resting.

No comments: